What is a Vampire Facial?
A Vampire Facial uses PRP (Platelet-rich Plasma Therapy), an amazing new technology, to rejuvenate your face. This treatment lets you:
- Take your own blood
- Extract powerful platelets and
- Infuse them back into your skin
- So your skin can rejuvenate itself and build collagen!
This is a new treatment that many Hollywood stars are now using. Try our Vampire Facials treatments to minimize wrinkles!
Advantages of PRP Therapy
Platelet-rich plasma is similar to HA fillers because it can be injected to sculpt the face. But, here’s the best part: not only does the PRP cause an increase in the volume, PRP contains at least 8 growth factors that can, over a long period of time, continually work like a rejuvenating agent.
By activating these growth factors, all 3 parts of the aging process can improve:
- The skin color can become a “younger” color because of new blood vessel formation.
- New collagen can form in the dermis to lift the face back into a more youthful shape.
- Because the growth factors are working to build a new dermis, the epidermis (the outer most layers of your skin) can appear smoother.
Results can vary.
Here’s how Vampire Facials work:
- Abloom Med Spa’s trained staff draws blood (an amount similar to what is required for a basic lab test).
- Abloom places the blood into a special centrifuge and spins the blood at a very rapid rate to separate the platelets from the other components of the blood.
- The platelets are activated by using one of two methods that are natural to your body. This activation of platelets is the final step in producing your very own platelet-rich plasma. The best way to visualize PRP is to remember the yellow “goo” that surrounded the scab you had when you fell on your knee as a child. The thickening of the serum to form that yellow material holds specific growth factors in place that call stem cells to the area and activates them to create new skin. Results can vary.
Vampire Facial Costs
Vampire Facials prices start at $699. Prices may vary per client based on area(s) and number of treatments needed. Schedule your Abloom consultation now to find out if you are a good candidate for PRP.
Areas for PRP Treatments
Some of the areas that can respond to PRP therapy include:
- Fine wrinkles around the eyes (the dreaded ‘crow’s feet’)
- Loose skin on the neck
- Wrinkles on forehead and lips
- Acne or sunspots
- Stretch marks or scars
- Skin Discoloration
Note: Results can vary.
Why Stem Cells are So Important
Scientists have known for years that unipotent stem cells lie dormant in the skin and provide the building blocks for healing when you sustain a burn or cut. Until recently, physicians had no convenient way to stimulate those stem cells to grow new tissue. By utilizing the growth factors found in the blood (specifically the platelets), a physician can activate the unipotent stem cells already in the skin and tell those cells to grow new, younger-appearing skin.
During the process of PRP, stem cell science is used to tell the body to grow new younger skin. Unipotent stem cells, which grow only one specific tissue, can be found in every part of the body. For example, unipotent stem cells in the liver grow new liver tissue. Unipotent stem cells in the skin grow new skin. Thus, PRP can take the cosmetic rejuvenation process to a higher level!
What is a Vampire Face Lift
The Vampire Lift combines the science of hyaluronic acid fillers (i.e., Restylane and Juvederm), unipotent stem cells, and beauty and can provide a custom designer procedure.
The first part of the Vampire Face Lift utilizes HA fillers to begin sculpting specific areas of the face. The glycosaminoglycans (what an HA filler replaces) act like a sponge that holds water in the face providing a basic shape. This initial injection of HA is the precursor to the ultimate desired form.
Next comes the polishing and refining step of the sculpting process which ultimately contributes to the appearance of a younger version of you. Note: Results can vary.
Learn more by reading our Vampire Facial Frequently Asked Questions.
Vampire Face Lift Costs
Vampire Lifts start at $1,500 & up. Prices may vary per client based on area(s) and number of treatments needed. Schedule your consultation now to find out if you are a good candidate for the Vampire Face Lift.
Call (623) 691-8319 to schedule your FREE consultation!