To fully reap the rewards of a facial there are certain regimens to follow, before and after your treatment to ensure you receive the best results.
- DON’T use products containing retina, retinol or hydroquinone in the three day window, prior to your facial. These products are known to cause irritation when combined with a facial.
- DO keep using your normal skincare routine that does not contain these ingredients. It is important that your aesthetician understands your skins regular condition.
- DON’T drink a lot of alcohol prior to your appointment. Alcohol not only dehydrates you and your skin, but also thins your blood vessels which could potentially cause irritation.
- DO drink a lot of water to ensure your skin is optimally hydrated.
- DON’T binge on oily food.
- DO use gentle cleanser in the morning and at night along with a weekly exfoliator. This will prepare your skin to soak in the benefits of a facial.
- DON’T enter a steam room or sauna; skip the work out. Heating your face with either exercise or excessive heat will strip away all the work you just had done to your face to make it glow.
- DON’T touch your face or wash it. This includes your nightly face cleanser.
- DON’T use home facial remedies for at least 72 hours after your facial.
- Do stay out of the sun as much as possible. Most facials involve scrubs and peels that leave a fresh new layer of skin which cause’s your sun to become vulnerable to sun exposure.
- DON’T pick at pimples. Chances are they’re not ready to be popped yet.
Currently our O2 Lift Facial is on special for only $99 (regularly $150) for the first five people to purchase it during our pre-sale. This luxurious treatment infuses oxygen, plant derived stem cells, peptides and a high concentration of enzyme botanicals into the skin. Leaving it luminous, refreshed and rejuvenated!
To learn more call Abloom Medical Spa today, 623.691.8319 OR Schedule a FREE CONSULTATION