This fall, you can give your skin a treat by using the perfect ingredient of the season, pumpkin, to reveal glowing new skin underneath.
Enjoy it even more with our sale:
2 days only, 10/8 & 10/9 – Just $75 for a Pumpkin Facial
(Normally $125, Save $50!) Purchase by Saturday, October 10 and you can use on or before Wednesday, October 13, 2015! Call (623) 691-8319
Pumpkin contains a lot of amazing properties that benefit the skin in many different ways. So how does pumpkin help skin?
Benefits of a pumpkin facial include:
• Fruit enzymes and alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) packed in pumpkin, which increase cell turnover, to brighten and smooth the skin.
• Antioxidant Vitamin A and Vitamin C to help soften and soothe the skin and boost collagen production to prevent the signs of aging.
• Zinc in pumpkin seeds is brilliant for acne sufferers. Zinc will help control the hormone level and oil production, as well as assist with healing of the skin.
• Pumpkin seeds are high in essential fatty acids and Vitamin E, which are necessary to maintain good barrier function of the skin. They also regulate sebum, great for an oily skin.
• Ability to penetrate the skin deeper since the molecular structure of pumpkin is small when used topically. This is amazing for treating a dull complexion, aging skin and pigmentation.
Due to the many benefits pumpkin has, Abloom Med Spa offers pumpkin facials. There are exfoliants containing pumpkin ferment that help to brighten skin and remove pigmented cells. Pumpkin is used in formulations as a spot treatment or all over to brighten and even skin tone. There are treatment, day moisturizers with SPF30 that include encapsulated Vitamin C and Vitamin E, which are only released when in contact with ultraviolet (UV) rays to provide enhanced protection. A good night time treatment moisturizer with pumpkin will also help to hydrate, smooth and reinforce the skin’s barrier while you sleep.
For the best results this season, it’s simple – target skin with products containing pumpkin!
Call us for your pumpkin facial appointment – (623) 691-8319